Join the Heartland Conservation Alliance and KC Parks on a restorative walk along the banks of beautiful Brush Creek. Enjoy the company of others and the stillness of nature as we reflect on the work of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. More>>
- The 1.5 mile walk will be led by a trained naturalist.
- Parking is available at Brush Creek Community Center and Bruce R. Watkins Cultural Heritage Center. A shuttle will be provided back to the parking lot.
- Please dress for outdoors and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- All ages and abilities are welcome to attend as are dogs on leashes.
- Refreshments will be served at the MLK Jr. Square Park.
- This event will take place rain or shine
- Restrooms are available at Brush Creek Community Center
Download MLK Postcard Route