Monday, January 16, 2017
BEGIN: Martin Luther King Jr. Square
Swope Parkway & Woodland Ave.
END: Bruce R. Watkins Cultural Heritage Center, 3700 Blue Parkway
(Shuttle provided back to MLK Park)
Join the Heartland Conservation Alliance and KC Parks on a restorative walk along the banks of beautiful Brush Creek. Enjoy the company of others and the stillness of nature as we reflect on the work of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- The 1.5 mile walk will be led by a trained naturalist.
- Parking is available at MLK Jr. Square Park. A shuttle will be provided back.
- Please dress for outdoors and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- All ages and abilities are welcome to attend as are dogs on leashes.
- Refreshments will be served at the Bruce R. Watkins Cultural Heritage Center.
- This event will take place rain or shine.