Thursday, August 17, 2017
10 a.m., Free
Trailside Center, 9901 Holmes Road
Learn more about the eclipse at the Trailside Center and then come view it with KC Parks on August 21
at Shoal Creek Living History Museum.
1) What is an eclipse?
2) Why this event is so rare and unusual?
3) Will there be eclipses in the near future? When? Where?
4) The fascinating physics behind an eclipse
5) Where is the best place to observe the eclipse?
6) How to observe an eclipse?
7) What’s it like to experience an eclipse?