Marlborough Plaza Fountain | Kansas City Fountains

Marlborough Plaza Fountain

Share this park:
  • The Quick Facts

    Location

    The Paseo & E. 79th St.

    Park:

    1. The Paseo

    Description

    This fountain, originally called the “Boy and a Fish” fountain,  was purchased in 1923 by J. C. Nichols and was located on the Country Club Plaza until 1968 when it was moved to its present location to accommodate the Seville Light Fountain. The original sculpture of boy and a fish are no longer here, but the ornate basins remain in tact. In 2012 it was renamed the Marlborough Plaza Fountain at the request of the neighborhood.

  • CONTACT INFO

  • EVENTS

  • ATTRACTIONS

  • PROGRAMS

  • AMENITIES

  • STAFF

  • SHELTERS

  • MEMBERSHIP

  • RULES

  • DOWNLOADS