{Countdown to Fountain Day:14 Days of #KCParksFountains} DAY 13~Marlborough Plaza Fountain:This fountain, originally called the “Boy and a Fish” fountain, was purchased in 1923 by J. C. Nichols and was located on the Country Club Plaza until 1968 when it was moved to its present location to accommodate the Seville Light Fountain. #CityofFountains | KC Parks Instagram Photos

{Countdown to Fountain Day:14 Days of #KCParksFountains} DAY 13~Marlborough Plaza Fountain:This fountain, originally called the “Boy and a Fish” fountain, was purchased in 1923 by J. C. Nichols and was located on the Country Club Plaza until 1968 when it was moved to its present location to accommodate the Seville Light Fountain. #CityofFountains