Dedicated: May 29, 1965
This memorial to the late President was donated by the Campo-Manfre-Barbieri Legion Post No. 151. The vertical slab structure is composed of sandstone on a limestone base with bronze bas-relief of the profile of John F. Kennedy on front. An eternal flame, donated by Joseph Jr. and Michael Cirese, is mounted on top. Below the bas-relief are inscriptions carved into the stone.
“John Fitzgerald Kennedy, 1917-1963, President and Legionnaire.”
“Dedicated by Campo-Manfre-Barbiere, Post 151 American Legion, Department of Missouri, May 29, 1965.”
On limestone base: “Eternal Flame by Joseph Jr. and Michael Cirese; Deceased” on mounted bronze plaque.