Loose Park Rose Garden Weddings
ROSE GARDEN WEDDING PERMIT FEES
Weddings: $375.00 two-hours
Two hour increments during the following times: Friday, 4-8 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Rehearsals: $100.00 one-hour
Rehearsals may be booked Monday-Thursday for one-hour time slots between 4-7 p.m.
Some things to consider before having your wedding in the Rose Garden
- No refunds will be given under any circumstances, including weather.
- Any chairs, decorations, musical equipment, etc. must be set-up and taken down within the two hour time period.
- All supplies and equipment must be carried to the rose garden. Vehicles are not allowed on turf areas or in the rose garden.
- Arrangements for holding a reception should be made at a separate location. The Shelters are not included.
- Food is not allowed in the rose garden. Liquor is prohibited in Loose Park.
- No tents or awnings are allowed in the rose garden
- Runners are not to be placed atop the grass in the rose garden.
- Birdseed, confetti or tissue flowers are not allowed inside the rose garden. Birdseed may be used once on the road or parking surfaces. Rice can kill birds and is not allowed.
- Parking is limited. If many guest are expected, a good idea might be to meet in one larger location, and rent a trolley or car system to transport guest to the rose garden.
- This is a public park; the rose garden is a public facility and no area may be blocked off at anytime. We cannot control other events scheduled in Loose Park.
- There is a $50 non-refundable deposit to schedule an event/wedding in KC Parks.
For more information or questions regarding weddings in the Rose Garden, please call 816-513-8590.