Loose Park Weddings
A permit is needed for your wedding ceremony anywhere in Loose Park. Wedding Request Form>>
ROSE GARDEN WEDDINGS
Ceremony: $375.00 two-hours
Available to schedule during the following times:
Friday, 4-6.m. and 6-8 p.m.
Saturday/Sunday, 8-10 a.m., 10 a.m.-Noon, Noon-2 p.m., 2-4 p.m., 4-6 p.m. and 6-8 p.m.
Rehearsal: $100.00 one-hour
Rehearsals may be booked Monday-Thursday for one-hour time slots between 4-7 p.m.
Some things to consider before having your wedding in the Rose Garden:
- This is a public park; the rose garden is a public facility, and no area may be blocked off at any time. The rose garden is to remain open to the public, even during permitted weddings.
- Other events may be taking place in Loose Park as well.
- Weddings may be scheduled year-round, but the fountain will be off October 15-April 15.
- No refunds will be given under any circumstances, including weather.
- Any chairs, decorations, musical equipment, etc. must be set-up and taken down within the two-hour time period.
- All supplies and equipment must be carried to the rose garden. Vehicles are not allowed on turf areas or in the rose garden.
- Arrangements for holding a reception should be made at a separate location.
- The Pavilion is not included in your permit fee.
- Food is not allowed in the rose garden. Liquor is prohibited in Loose Park.
- Pop up Picnics are not allowed in the rose garden. Only in the Loose Park green spaces..
- No tents or awnings are allowed in the rose garden
- Runners are not to be placed atop the grass in the rose garden.
- Birdseed, confetti or tissue flowers are not allowed inside the rose garden. Birdseed may be used once on the road or parking surfaces. Rice can kill birds and is not allowed.
- Parking is limited. If many guest are expected, a good idea might be to meet in one larger location, and rent a trolley or car system to transport guest to the rose garden.
- There is a $50 non-refundable deposit to schedule an event/wedding in KC Parks.
For more information or questions regarding weddings in the Rose Garden, please call 816-513-7701.