2024Martin Luther King Jr. Nature Walk
Monday, January 15, 2024
9 a.m.-1 p.m.
BEGIN: Martin Luther King Jr. Square Park, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. & Woodland Ave.
END: Bruce R. Watkins Cultural Heritage Center, 3700 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Join the Heartland Conservation Alliance and KC Parks on a restorative walk along the banks of beautiful Brush Creek. Enjoy the company of others and the stillness of nature as we reflect on the work of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- 2-mile guided walk.
- Parking is available at MLK Jr. Square Park.
- Shuttle service provided between BRW/MLK Park from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Please dress for outdoors and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- All ages and abilities are welcome to attend
- Dogs on leashes are welcome on the walk. They are not allowed inside BRW.
- Refreshments will be served, and a program will take place at Bruce R. Watkins Cultural Heritage Center.
- This event is rain or shine.