Main Street Music Festival
Saturday, July 27, 2019
11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Washington Square Park, 100 East Pershing Rd.
The Whole Person’s Main Street Music Festival is a celebration of the anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Held annually, the festival is an exciting and family-friendly community event featuring the following throughout the day:
- 5 Live local bands: SELLOUT!, Victor & Penny, A La Mode, Rex Hobart’s Honky Tonk Trio, Conga Jim and the Coconuts.
- 30+ Vendors, crafters/makers, organizations, businesses
- 3 Food trucks + 2 food vendors
- Beer garden (beer, wine, etc.) Soft drinks/water sold in separate area.
- Kidz Korner (face painting, 2 bounce houses, balloon artist, lawn games and more!)
- Appearances by: Ms. Wheelchair Missouri 2019 Hilary Muehlberger; Tota Voces Inclusive Choir; Renaissance Festival characters; the 70th Explorers Garrison Star Wars costumed members; and more.”