- This event has passed.
Walktober Quick Paint Contest: Indian Creek Trail
Sunday, October 18, 2020
Indian Creek Trail, Trailside Center-9901 Holmes Rd.
The health of attendees is very important to us. We ask all attendees to practice social distancing and wear a mask when in close proximity to others.
10:30-11 a.m.: Artist Check-in at the Trailside Center
11-1:30 p.m.: Quick Paint
1:30-1:45 p.m.: Turn-in at the Trailside Center
2 p.m. Judging/Purchase Award: $250 sponsored by KC Parks
Our third Quick Paint of Walktober! $250 purchase award; no fee to participate.
Must have 6 participants to award prize. Please pre-register by emailing your name and contact information to email@example.com.
1. Painting must be done outside ENTIRELY on location on Sunday, October 18 between the hours of 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
2. All traditional mediums are accepted (oils, watercolor, pastel, acrylic, ink, graphite).
4. Artists may paint anywhere on Indian Creek Trail between Holmes and State Line. Subject matter can be anything within sight as long as the artist is within the boundaries.
5. Artists will immediately submit work for judging and a chance to win the $250 purchase award. Return the completed work upon conclusion of the Quick Paint at 1:30 a.m.
6. Purchase award will be chosen and prize awarded at 2 p.m. Winning artwork becomes the property of the Quick Paint sponsor.