We ask guests to follow these guidelines to ensure everyone has an opportunity to use fitness equipment safely.
PREPARE BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Reserve your 45-minute long workout time by calling Southeast Community Center at 816-513-0632 OR Gregg/Klice Community Center at 816-513-0652.
- A maximum of 10 people will be allowed to workout at a time.
- Lockers, locker rooms and showers will be closed.
- Arrive dressed in proper fitness attire.
- Shower at home after your workout.
- Keep necessary items with you at all times
- Other areas closed: Pool, Boxing Ring, Lounge Areas.
- Bring your own FULL water bottle.
WHILE YOU’RE HERE:
- Check-in with fitness attendant when you arrive.
- Workouts will begin at the top of the hour and last for 45-minutes.
No extra time will be given. Please adjust your routine accordingly.
- Maintain at least 6-feet from others at all times.
- Use fitness wipes to clean equipment before and after use.
- Once done with equipment, please bring it to the equipment table or
notify the fitness attendant that cleaning is necessary.
- Exit immediately upon completing your workout.