CLOSED FOR THE 2020 SUMMER SEASON
Located in Tony Aguirre Community Center
- All swimmers must wear a swim suit for girls and swim trunks for boys. Basketball shorts or any other shorts that are not lined will NOT be allowed.
- Children under the age of 12 must have someone 18 years or older on the pool deck with them.
- Street shoes, food and drinks are prohibited on pool deck.
- All swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
- Profanity is prohibited.
- Water wings cannot be worn in the pool.
Tony Aguirre Community Center is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items. Adhere to lifeguard instructions and whistles. In case of inclement weather we will do our best to call you. The weather policy is: If there is thunder and or lightning in the area, the pool will close immediately. The pool will not re-open until 30 minutes after the last thunder clap or sight on lightning.
Pool Hours for Open/ Lap Swim*
Monday-Thursday: 1:30-8 p.m.
Saturday/Sunday: 11 a.m.-5 p.m. (swim lessons at 10 a.m.)
*Always call and VERIFY that the pool is actually open before coming down to the center. We try our best to maintain these hours, but emergency closings can happen. 816-513-8530
Open Swim: Children/Seniors: $2, Adult $4
Group open swim (10+), $1 each