KCMO 311 Service Request
KCMO 311 Service Request provides an easy way to report issues to the City from A to Z – abandoned cars, fallen trees, dumping, graffiti, illegal signs, missed trash, potholes, street repairs, water leaks, zoning violations and more. More information.
Contact methods for 311:
- Phone: Dial 311 or 816-513-1313
- Email: 3-1-1.Call.Center@kcmo.org
- Walk-in: On the first floor of City Hall we have a self service station with a phone to contact 311 if you need assistance. 414 E. 12th St., Kansas City, MO 64106, weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Twitter: Follow @KCMO311
- How to Interact with 311 Using Twitter
- Download the 311 mobile app (iOS and Android devices) to report problems
- Fax or Mail Service Request Form
- Mail: 311, City Hall, first floor, 414 E. 12th St., Kansas City, MO 64106
- Fax: 816-513-1303