Athletic Fields/Courts


Kansas City Parks and Recreation Athletic Fields/Complexes and Tennis Courts can be used the following ways:

  • Open Walk-on Play –¬†First come-first served, no reservation required, although priority is given for those holding a valid Field Use Permit, Tennis Court Rental or Facility Use Agreement.
  • Field Use Permit – Short-term reserved use of fields/complex/ court. Fee required for permit.
  • Tennis Court Rental – Short-term reserved use of tennis court. Fee required for permit.
  • Facility Use Agreement – Long-term, reserved use of fields/ complexes by youth ¬†leagues and organized sports organizations; insurance and fee required. This option can be with or without concessions.

Get a copy of the 2016 Field Permit Information.


Reserve an Athletic Facility NOW!