Case Park is located from a point south of Ninth Street to Tenth Street on Jefferson Street. Its western boundary varies from approximately one-half block west of Jefferson near Ninth Street to one block west at Tenth. It is adjacent to West Terrace Park.
In 1944, George B. Case donated property for a park to the City on the condition that the park would be named Ermine Case, Jr. Park in to honor his father. Ermine Case, Jr. was born in Columbus, Ohio in 1841 and came to Kansas City in 1860s. He was a lawyer and real estate businessman and died in 1886. A few additional parcels of property were later acquired to complete this 1.67 acre park.
West Terrace Off Leash Dog Park>>