NOTICE: Resistance pool and Activity pools are closed for repair.
Open Swim Hours
Monday: 12:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | 2:30 – 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30p.m. | 4:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Thursday: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | 2:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Friday: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | 1:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 9:30 a.m. – 5:30p.m.
Pools will be available for open swim, unless it has been schedules for a pool party.
For your safety, the pool area will be closed during thunderstorms
POOL CENTER RULES
A responsible adult (21+) must be: in the pool center with children 4 & under; in the pool area within arms length of children 5-8; present in the building with children 9-12
All swimmers must wear swimming suits and children not potty trained must wear swim diapers
SHOWER BEFORE ENTERING ALL POOLS
- Street clothes or shoes are not allowed on deck
- Walk at all times
- Glass containers are not allowed inside pool area
- Swimmers are not allowed to bring food or drink into the pool area
- Chewing gum is not permitted
- No diving allowed
- When pool is crowded it may be necessary to restrict toys and floats
- Talking to guards on duty is not permitted
CHILDREN UNDER 12 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
- Profanity will not be tolerated
- Swimmers causing trouble will be asked to leave the pool, and if necessary, prohibited from further use of the pool
- Horseplay such as running, shoving, dunking, or any dangerous activity will not be permitted
- Smoking is not allowed in pool area
- Refunds are not available
- Patrons with any contagious diseases (I.E. Infections, illnesses, discharges, etc.) or open wounds will not be permitted to use the facility.
- Patrons must be 18 years old to use the Sauna or Steam room