The Colonnade is located on the Concourse. It was built in 1908 and was designed by Henry Wright who worked in George Kessler’s office in St. Louis, working on it with George Kessler on it after the Park Board requested in July 1906 that Mr. Kessler provide drawings for a structure. The building was completed in 1908, then a fountain was added in the center in 1909 also designed by Mr. Wright. The fountain was replaced by a memorial to President John F. Kennedy by local American Legion Post 151 in 1965. Photo by Eric Bowers.