KCMO 311 Service Request

KCMO 311 Service Request provides an easy way to report issues to the City from A to Z – abandoned cars, downed trees, dumping, graffiti, illegal signs, missed trash, potholes, street repairs, water leaks, zoning violations and more. More information.

How to report a new 311 request or check status of existing request: